Monday, January 8, 2007

Breast Cancer Survivors stories - Kylie minogue


One thing you have to learn from the 'Feel' singer - Kylie Minogue is that any breast cancer patients need to have supports from loved ones especially their families or relatives to overcome this life threatening disease.

Kylie said, "But when I was diagnosed, it was like they needed to be my mother and father again, not my friends. It was as if I was a little girl to them again."

From her statement above, it has brought the strong connection between her parents and herself. It has proven the divinity of love that elucidates the unconditional love that reconnects parents and daughter.

"I was so lucky to have my mum with me in Paris throughout my treatment. I don't know how I would have got through it without her."

The energy has grown deep within her to move on with her life. Love your family and yourself.

Link | Celebrity Gossip

No comments: